Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I love surf art. I found this online. I took out my green 9'0'' Sunday. It was so fun. I hadn't ridden it in a while. When I first hopped-up it was so wobbly. I thought I would fall off, but I balanced out. It was faster than I remembered. Such a great board.
I found an old journal this weekend. I last wrote in it in '04. It was so great to read what was going on and how I felt at that time. I feel like I really got to know myself and feel comforatble in my skin around that time. I was suprized at how much I was surfing. One entry wrote how great it was that I had surfed for at least 3 hrs a day for 3 weeks strait!! what a life. Life is a little different, but just as sweet. I also found some quotes I had kept. This is one of my favorites:
Re-examine all you have been told...Dismiss what insults your soul.-Walt Whitman

6 comments:

noelle said...

hey chelsea!

love the picture. i know what you mean about reading old journals. i usually feel like i understand myself a little better, and appreciate how i've changed.
anyway, hope life is good! i haven't seen monet in a long time! you should put some pictures up of her up if you can.

Damaris said...

Nice. I love the colors. do you have a print of this or did you find it on line?

chelsea said...

I found this picture on line...I will post some pics of monet soon.

Crosby Family said...

CHELS!! How are you?? I found you on Sierra's blog! Ok everytime I see your parents they give me the run down on what you're up to! I even called Liz a few times to get together and I don't know what happened...I just never heard back from her! Post some more pictures of Monet so I can see how adorable she is! Glad to see you are doing so well! ~devon

Bekah said...

Just saw your blog. Yeah!! I love you guys. Can't wait to get back to so cal, M's dying to get back there. Love the art. Monet's hair is so long! We're back in sept. xoxo

lauren said...

yes i found your blog! super stoked! it was fun seeing you and monet on saterday, and i cant wait til this summer whaen we can make the boys watch the kids so we can go out for a surf sesh. miss you.