Wednesday, March 5, 2008



Robby pulled a card out of his back pocket last night. It was a business card from a photographer who said he had taken some pictures of him while surfing. Then he said, "I still have the card from a couple months ago too..." I guess some chick had taken pictures of us months ago and I didn't know about it. I looked hers up & this is the only one of me I could find. Looks like I'm barely getting into a tiny wave. I couldn't get into the website to see the other pics, but I'll try on a different computer. The green barrel is Huntington, but no one I know is in it....I just thought it was beautiful. Can't wait to surf again. Hopefully this weekend. luv chelsea

1 comment:

Kaity DeMartini said...

Hi Chelsea. Nice waves. I'm jealous. I'm too wimpy to surf here. It's so cold and I'm not used to it. I'm such a whiner too.