Tuesday, April 15, 2008

charlie and Mariah



Liz sent me some awesome pictures of Charlie and Mariah....I love Charlie's music. Sometimes I can't get it out of my head. The lyrics are amazing and the beats are crazy. I feel really bad because when we were kids I used to beat charlie up. What a mean big sister. I think out of all of us kids, we look the most alike. Just the shape of our faces. We have Grandpa Roland's smile and his temper....but we also got his adventurous spirit, love of family, creativity....all that good stuff too. One of my co-workers refers to my brother as "Saint Charles of Folsom" because of all the funny stories I tell about him. Love you charles andrew. Hopefully Mariah will put some of her RAD art on this blog....coming soon to a blog near you..Love you Mariah

4 comments:

Eric and Sierra said...

Wow I thought you posted a picture of you as a little girl doing swim lessons, then I realized it was Monet. Mariah and Charlie look so grown up, I guess they are now, I never thought she would cut her hair. OK that picture of Brodie in the grass looks just like Hadley, Liz is really good I should see if she'll snap some of my boys. I lost my camera and the one I use works half the time. my dad says hi, you look great!

noelle said...

i love these photos. charlie and mariah are so fun. and wow mariah is so gorgeous! and so talented. i love her art. seeing this really makes me miss her.

Karen said...

liz told me to check this out. so glad i came. nice work chelsea and liz's pictures. i miss you.

Crosby Family said...

Hi Chels! Those pictures are so good! Liz is amazing...did you hear we hung out the other day? It was fun. Sierra and her kiddos came too...next time you're in town we'll all have to hang out! On the potty training subject...at first I had to force Aida to even sit on the potty, she screamed the whole time but within a few days she was telling me when she needed to go! I wouldn't do pull ups, let her wear panties and have the uncomfortable feeling when she is all wet! Good luck!!