Friday, May 23, 2008

Long Beach & new big girl bed

This is Spring time in Long Beach. I was running an errand for lunch and these blossoms caught my eye. What a beautiful street. Sometimes I just want to drive around and take pictures of architecture and landscapes around town. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such great things to look at.
Monet is finally in a big girl bed. I tried to make the switch a few months ago and even posted her crib on Craig's List, but I found myself not answering phone calls to avoid selling the crib. I just wasn't ready and was having such anxiety about moving her to a big bed. So, I waited a while and after she potty trained, it just felt like time. I found this bed on Craig's List and my friend/co-worker Christopher & I took a road trip out to Van Nuys to pick it up. Robby painted it yesterday. It turned out soooo cute. The only thing it needs is a bed skirt.

1 comment:

Kaity DeMartini said...

Monet is so cute and so big. I can't believe she is in a big girl bed. Wow. I love her blanket. It's awesome.