Wednesday, September 24, 2008

baby boy



I posted two of these on the palmer.hawaii blog, but added one for this blog. I went to the ultrasound appointment where they measure all the organs and count all the fingers and toes. It was really fun and relieving to know that everything is normal. It's so cool to see the baby moving and wiggling around. With Monet, I thought for sure she would be a boy just because I felt like a boy mom. I'm always outside at every opportunity, running around and I love sports. Now, I'm so used to being a girl mom I kind of feel like-what am I going to do with a boy? I know I'll figure it out, but I'm sure monet will be dressing him up in her girlie clothes and painting his nails like Liz and I did with charlie. I do feel really lucky to be having a boy, so I get to experience both. He is due February 12th.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

A boy! Congrats! It's the best when they wrap their arms around you and tell you how pretty you are, even if your having a bad hair day or when they announce that they're going to marry you, lol

Damaris said...

FUN. I think boys are fun but it's all I know.

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

*YAY* I am SO excited for you guys!! Although I already knew since Liz told me...I was waiting for you to post about it before I commented on it. I had Aida at the begining of Feb its a great month to have a baby! Hope you're feeling good!! Love ya!

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! We made our blog private, so I need your email address to make sure you have access.

chelsea said...

Hi emily, my e-mail is chelseahunt@hotmail.com

Emily said...

Thanks! I emailed you an invite, so you can still view our blog.