Monday, October 6, 2008

loved the weekend

Robby, Monet and I took a short trip up the coast to Malibu this past weekend. We met up with my cousin Michael, his wife Ann, their super cute/squishy baby Luke, and Uncle Ben and Aunt Sue at Paradise Cove Beach Cafe for brunch. http://www.paradisecovemalibu.com/beachcafe/index.htm
Robby surfed early at Surfrider,which is on the North side of the Malibu pier. It was beautiful. They have a long right break at this beach.
These pictures aren't in order. This one is from Sunday. We went to Blackies in Newport because Huntington was too big. Robby made a sand slide for Monet. She loved it.
This is Robby just before he got covered up in Newport.
Michael and his baby Luke. This baby is soooo cute. I love him. I was putting my burnt baby book back together in a new scrapbook and there are a lot of pictures of Michael. He is the oldest cousin of mine on my mom's side and I am the second, so we were really close. I used to follow him around and tell people at school, "my cousin knows karate!" I thought he was so cool. I am really lucky to have such an awesome family. I'll try to post some old pictures soon.

No comments: