Friday, November 14, 2008

Pregnant pictures

Liz sent me one of the pictures she took when her and her fam came to visit. She's been taking professional pictures and experimenting with her camera.

I should probably make this a separate angry blog. But...I don't care even if someone is pregnant...it is still not ok to comment on how big the person is or how huge they will be by the time they are ready to have their baby!! What is wrong with people that think just because you are pregnant it's ok to say how big your baby will be as evidence by your size! I completely get huge when I get pregnant and I already have issues about gaining weight...and I still have a long ways to go until I can have my body back. Today is just a rough day I guess. At least the beautiful ocean is in the background.

5 comments:

Damaris said...

You look totally beautiful and not huge at all. You simply look pregnant which I think is glamorous.
p.s thanks for your kind comment about my miscarriage

Karen said...

Lovely!

Meghan said...

I think you look beautiful! We are so excited for you and Robby. We should really get together sometime...

Please let me know if there's anything we can do to help you get ready for baby!

lauren said...

i think you look smokin.... and who cares what people say... your cookin a kid in there, and that is hard work!

Emily said...

You look so pretty, I like your hair cut too. You are going to make a little hottie!