Friday, February 13, 2009

Isaac Andrew Panter I love you










Isaac Andrew was born on February 5th at 746am.  He weighed 8 pds 4 oz and was 21 inches tall.  These aren't in any particular order.  He is such a good baby.  Who knows why, but I did call that before he arrived.  A few weeks before he arrived, I just knew he would be mellow.  Not because he was mellow before he was born, because he wasn't.  He was very active....I guess any child is lax compared to my little bundle of energy known as Monet.  Sweet girl.  She's handling it pretty well.  So far, she's mostly resentful towards her grandparents who are here taking care of her so I can heal and take care of Isaac.  The hardest part of the day is when we try to get her dressed and in the car for the daily outing to get her out of the house.  She ends up loving whatever adventure the grandparents take her on, but usually screams and cries when she leaves...it makes me so sad.  That's the hardest part for me so far; not being able to play with monet like I usually do.  I feel so much better already though.  I went up and down the stairs today, my kankles are already back to normal and I have a lot more energy today.  Robby is so sweet with Isaac.  I don't know how I got so lucky in the husband department.  He makes sure to give monet love too.   

3 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

I love him too! He is so cute! I love all the dark hair. CONGRATS!

Karen said...

yes, he's beautiful. and monet is so in love, i can see. all the best to you all.

Damaris said...

he's so so cute. how long will your parents be helping you out?