Friday, April 10, 2009

The Siblings

Some cool shots of San Onofre from "flicker" online.

Mariah, Charlie, and my mom came into town Monday.  We got to play with them in between packing.  My mom only stayed one day, but the siblings stayed until Friday.  They took Monet to a movie and Charlie got to enjoy some long board (skateboard) rides around town.  I've been so lucky; I got to surf 4 days in a row!! I can't even remember the last time that happened.  We met up with some friends on Saturday at Bolsa Chica.  On Sunday, Robby, me, and the kids went to Bolsa again.  Monday, Chris and I spent the day at San Onofre.  That was so fun!  I hadn't been there in almost a year and it's my favorite surf spot.  It was sunny all day and the waves were pretty fun too.  On Tuesday, we went to the Seal Beach jetty.  My mom and Charlie watched the little ones.  It was so fun.  I'm starting to get my mojo back, but am making some pretty rookie moves.  I guess it takes time.  
Mostly, I've been packing and getting little sleep.  We're moving most of he big stuff Saturday.       


No comments: