Friday, June 26, 2009

Happenings

I have been loving life in Summer time; staying home Monday -Friday. I feel so lucky. The water is warmer and the sun has been peaking it's way out by 1 or 2ish, sometimes earlier. We've been so busy playing and moving around. Here are some photos of what we've been up to. I enjoy the change of each season, but Summer always leaves me elevated with extra energy.
Ofcourse, we've been spending a lot of time at the beach. This day, I packed the kids in the stroller and walked down to dog beach. There's always a lot of kids there, so Monet can find her "friends." It felt so good to get completely emersed in the water. I usually only have the desire to do that when the water is warmer and the sun is hot. It felt so good. Isaac slept the whole time. Such a little angel.. walks in the stoller put him right to sleep.
I have been a bib, burpcloth, onesie making maniac. I get so addicted to new projects or crafts. Here's a set Monet is modeling. If you are having a baby, you could be getting a set shortly.
We went to Disneyland. It was insane. We only went because we got two free adult tickets. Which, Robby and I should have gone alone on a date, but we didn't think of that until after. First off, the child ticket for both parks was close to $100. Hello. Then, Monet could only last for a few hours. She was spent....so tired. It was so crowded, I had to part the sea of people as Robby pushed the stroller behind me. We did go on about 6 rides that were really, really fun. We ate cotton candy and loved Pirates of the Carribean. So, in the future (if Disnleyland and our family have a future) we will only go on the off season.



No comments: