Monday, November 23, 2009

November so far

One down.  Only like 7 more to go.
Monet finished her first ballet class.
Enjoying a little piece of HB: The city gym.
Pre-birthday bonfire.  The night was perfect.  Robby made his famous chili, by request.  We put the kids to bed.  Watched Endless Summer outside on the big screed and stayed warm by the bonfire.  Good times.  Lots of fun stories.  This reminded me how much I love hanging out with my friends..not that I had forgotten.  It was just nice to have the kids tucked into bed for a night with grown-ups.  
Just took this of Robby this morning.  Wish I had a surfing photographer :)  Can't wait to surf tomorrow....I'm so excited.  I don't want to have any expectations.  I just want to get wet.  

3 comments:

Damaris said...

can I have that super cute balarina outfit when Monet outgrows it? Can I also have Monet.

Karen said...

happy birthday to lovely YOU!

lauren said...

I miss you. Love that banner. Im on a banner making spree also. Ok seriously we need to play soon.