We went on the Huntington Harbor cruise of lights. It was awesome. These people go all out. They put in some serious time lighting up their houses and the money for the tickets went to the OC philharmonics. I want to make it a tradition.
hopes for twenty-ten:
- exercise more, therefor getting into better cardiovascular shape, therefor getting into better physical shape, in hopes of never again having to hear Monet say whilst pushing on my stomach, "Mommy, your tummy is squishy. he he he."
- actually open my paint box and create a painting...or three or four.
- surf more even if it means waking up earlier or surfing in not my perfect conditions.
- spend less $$. Use things I already have...be more creative.
- write 5 whole songs. Beginning to end.
- be more patient with Monet...this is a hard one. I tell myself that daily and then....
- breathe deeper. Be more calm. Be more positive. Be healthy. Eat less sugar. Cook more. (I feel pretty positive and peaceful, but you can always be more of that.)