Thursday, February 4, 2010

February so far

Robby turned 41 on the 1st!!
He was super grumpy all week every time I mentioned his birthday.  As soon as he walked downstairs on his birthday and Monet showed him the banner we had made, he was happy for the rest of the day.  I think he does not like to feel that he's getting older.  But, we like celebrating his life.
(Monet has to be naked at every possible moment.)



(I love Isaac's teeth.  Every time he smiles it makes me laugh.)

These are my new favorite things to make...

8 comments:

Kaity said...

I love the siblings pictures. Your kids are so cute. I think Isaac is a little Andy. I love it.

mariah said...

chelsea, thanks for that letter. this is a sorry thank you in light of your cute christmas gift and letters, but i'll send you a letter soon. your kids are so cute, they make me laugh every time i see their adorable pictures. i used to always want to be naked too. so hey, at least you can look forward to monet being at least as moderately normal as i am... hoorah
happy birthday to robby :D

mariah said...

you look skinny. fill me in on how you're doing this.

Jesse said...

Happy birthday Robby. Hopefully you got some waves. I haven't been yet in Maine, but I am all set to go, so maybe sometime soon.

Karen said...

absolutely adorable. i love your kids. Happy Birthday, Robbie. And happy one year today to Isaac! I love the tote bags,btw, (and the model). You are so good, Chelsea!

Karen said...

oh, and i love the birthday banner, that was barely showing. hope to know you better, Robbie.

sienna said...

those bags are so cute! you are so talented. happy birthday to robby! he should be happy, he has such a darling family!

Surfsister said...

Tell Robbie I've got a good six years on him (with a titanium joint to boot) and I don't feel at all old. So he shouldn't either!

The kids are adorable!