Friday, February 12, 2010

Isaac is one..and other stuff

Robot birthday cake...duh:) 
I thought Monet's chalk art was pretty.  And, her handwriting is looking good too.
Kindergarten starting in September.  Hers is a full day too 830-230. Can words really describe my excitement?
I made another one of these beauties during our last storm.  I love the straps.  A while back, I found two big plastic bags with all this super old lace, ribbons, zippers and other cool stuff while thrift store shopping.  
My girlfriend, Chris, is a teacher, so we get to play on all of her many holidays.  I love Monet's eyes in this picture.  I think it's Chris's shirt that's bringing them out.  It's been raining so much that no one wants to surf in the drain run off water.  So, we rode our bikes to sugar shack instead.
Isaac turned one on the 5th.  I could not believe it was already time to celebrate his 1st birthday.  This year has flown by.  I love this kid soooo much.  He is sweet and precious and soft and funny.  He constantly makes me smile.  He has been the easiest baby ever.  I feel so lucky I get to love him and watch him grow up.  

2 comments:

Damaris said...

happy birthday issac. I want to meet him. come visit us in SC

Kaity said...

Isaac is such a little Hunt. He reminds me of Andy and Brody. I can't believe Monet is going to be in kindergarten. Gio is going to be a kindergartener too. It is so weird that they are that big.