Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthday #32

The whole group. We missed a few, but this is most of us.
My first attempt at caramel apples. They turned out ok. It was a Martha Stewart recipe. They were delicious, but didn't hold well...I'll have to experiment more.
There was an ever so subtle rainbow/hearts/unicorn theme.
The two beautifuls: Jaquie and Chris
Even our old neighbor, Johnny, came...yeah! I miss him. So nice.
Bonfire/movie time...we watched the Endless Summer. It's a tradition.

Dominic and his twin dad

Kindra working some of her Salsa moves with the chili..it was that good.

Monet, Christie and Cassie ("my name is Casandra..")

Tony, trying to be cute with Robby

Jessica and her husband

The lovely/beautiful Edwina. My first roommate in Huntington.
This took place a couple weeks ago since my b-day landed the day before Thanksgiving this year. Looking at these again makes me think of how much I love all of these friends/family. I really debated on doing the bonfire this year, but I'm glad I did. I love sitting around the fire and having good conversation.
Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing the attempt.
-William Shakespeare

No comments: