We've been having a heat wave. I believe it was in the 90's yesterday. That's summertime hot for us spoiled southern californians. ...And there's a swell. Perfect. We went to San O Wednesday night for the last surf/bonfire before the time change. Thursday, I took the day off to hang out with Isaac, clean, and get organized. It was so hot and I was achey from my body pump class earlier in the week. I could barely peel myself off the couch even to make a popsicle run. Today, it cooled off a little. It has been the best day ever. Some days fly by. Here's the breakdown:
- Wake up at 6 by Isaac alarm. Morning routine. Off the take Monet to school.
- Met up with surf mom's and babies at Bolsa Chica. Super fun surf session. A little fast, fun, swollen, long lines.
- Came home. While at home, put Isaac down for a nap(which never happened), cleaned the shower, showered, ate, left to get Monet.
- Walked the kids to the park. Friends came with kids. Played/chatted. Left for home.
- At home again. Rest, eat dinner/popsicles, tubbie time/bed.
What a good day.