Sunday, October 30, 2011

missing this...

image from HERE




I'm trying to relax and unwind from the last few days which have been crazy. Mostly crazy fun. We had a killer (kid) Halloween party Friday. I've always wanted to do one and Friday it happened. I made 4 pounds of turkey chili, meat and cheese baked cresent role snakes, witches finger bread sticks, decorated sugar cookies, punch and other stuff. We played games. The kids did arts and crafts. But, mostly they ran around in their costumes and for the next 24 hours, Monet said, "That Halloween Party was so fun."


Isaac woke up the next morning saying, "Where my friends?"


The next afternoon, I accompanied Monet to an eight hour birthday extravaganza which took place at Downtown Disney Studio 365...only in Orange County...Anyways, the lucky handful of girls got to eat at the Rainforest Cafe and had Rock Star make-overs at Studio 365. Pictures to come.


I loved our party, but I have a little sore throat and I chose to forgo a few surf sessions in order to party-prep and then recoup. So, I'm missing the clensing from our ocean. Hopefully, I'll get wet and catch some waves Tuesday.





No comments: