Friday, December 16, 2011

Surf Moms & Christmas stuff

We had a super fun Chritmas-y/going away party for one of our Surf Moms, Kindra and her fam. What a fun group of ladies. I'm so lucky to be friends with them. There's something extremely comforting about having friends that share common interests and values with you.
In other news, I don't think we are moving after all. James told Robby, if we didn't find a roommate by January 1st, he wouldn't make us pay for their part of the rent for a month. I also think we found a roommate. He lives in Santa Barbara and his wife goes to UCSB, so he says. He turned in his app and we are just waiting for James to give the go ahead.
We've passed out almost all of our Christmas treats and I started wrapping presents today. This year, I made decorated sugar cookies, chocolate peppermint cookies, candy cane red and white twisty cookies and peanut butter/hershey cookies. Isaac helped me and now he is a pro at cracking eggs. We also got our family picture with Santa thanks to Robby's mom who shot it with her awesome camera. His parents came to visit this week. The kids were in heaven. Today, I took out all the gifts I've stashed throughout the year and realized I have two gifts for Isaac and a ton for Monet. Not sure how that happened...I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning. So fun.

No comments: