Friday, June 1, 2012

Last Few Days of May..

 We were at the beach literally all day yesterday.  Super fun surf session in the morning.  I wasn't even going to go because it didn't look that great.  Robby ditched work and we got to surf together.  The water was warm.  We paused to pick up the older kids from school and headed strait back out.  So fun.


 From our bike ride home after Tuesday night market where Isaac ate a penny:(
 So weird.  A shark decided to hang out on the sand...that almost never happens.
Posing for a Father's Day project.  I'm super prepared this year.  Love it when that happens.  I got Robby tickets to see the Dodgers.  He is obsessed with baseball.  I feel exactly the opposite about the sport, but thought he would be super stoked.  It's killing me not to tell him.  He would never guess because we never do things like that.  I think I'm feeling adventurous after planning our trip to Catalina.

2 comments:

Karen said...

SO...Robby doesn't read this blog?? I love your day at the beach!

chelsea said...

No, he doesn't Karen :) We're coming to Sacramento the last week of June. I hope we get to see a lot of you and Mimi. love you