Sunday, September 30, 2012

Around the Corner



Every year I get crafty at Christmas.  I usually start way ahead of time.  I was just looking at old pictures to get inspiration for this year.  I love gifts that are hand made.  Also, it works with a tight budget....I think I have it figured out.  Can't wait to start.

I was laying in bed last night, thinking of all the fun holidays and celebrations around the corner...

  • Halloween...thinking we'll do a Halloween party before trick-or-treating this year since it's on a Wednesday.
  • October 28th:  6th wedding anniversary!!..I already asked for the 29th off work so Robby and I can have the day off to surf, go out to eat, maybe play pool or go for a bike ride.
  • November 2nd:  Ashley and Adam's wedding.
  • November 24th:  My 34th Birthday!!  I bought a groupon for a facial and a massage and I need to get a babysitter for a date night.
  • November 22nd:  Thanksgiving...we'll probably have it at our house with friends..but, debating on going to Robby's family's house...
  • December 25th:  Christmas
So much to think about and so fun.  Love the holidays, but I want to soak up this warm weather while it lasts...

No comments: